As Time Goes By
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(6)
Progress
Good day
Job Hunting
late night musings
I am overweight. and I hate it. I dont really know...
Late night
About Me
As time goes by
View my complete profile
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Job Hunting
Im job hunting. It sucks. I want a job but hate hunting for one. I use to enjoy it. No longer. I really need money to come in. I know I have the skills yet I dont't know how to market myself. Someone help!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment