Saturday, July 11, 2009
Late night
I have a stomach ache. Its probably from eating too much crap. When will I learn? I am feeling seperated from those that I have alwasys been closest too. It bothers me but I don't want anything to do with them right now, except for maybe one or two. Well thats not true, mostly its just one person I want some time away from. I feel like I am being replaced and I hate that feeling. When did I ever get so jealous? I never had these feelings in the past. Tomorrow is my Papas birthday. I made a cake and it didnt turn out. Im upset about it. FYI never use smart balance 50/50 for a pineapple upside down cake. It doesnt work. Well i should get to bed Im tired and i dont feel good. G'night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment