Monday, August 24, 2009

frustration

I made my grandmother cry. I have no idea how, I think it was a combination of me and my mother. I didnt mean for it to happen, but it did and i feel horrible. I wodner sometimes what to say. Iam in a no win situation here. I cannot speak my mind, for fear of insulting someone or angering them. or just irratating them, yet if i keep to myself im not doing something right either. I am so confused. I love my grandmother. She means the world to me and has always been there for me but i do not understand her or how to deal with her. She lives in constant pain and refuses to seek help for it. She is going to get into a car accident. She tries to thrust her beliefs on me and i jsut do not believe the way she does. I believe, Lord do I beleive. but i do not like following to cultish doctrine stuff that she does. Living t home is challenging. I understood that moving back, but what choice did i have really? I am doing so well here. I am losing weight, i feel happier, I am active, I am starting to attend a church i really feel where God wants me, so i guess i have to endure the feelings of irration that i occiosianlly have. I just wish i could understand her and my mother better.

No comments:

Post a Comment