Friday, August 7, 2009
My week
My Birthday is Sunday! As weird as it sounds i like having a birthday. The only bad thing is most people forget about it and when you get to be in your 20s people just do not make a big deal about it anymore. Oh well. Other than that I have had fun this past two weeks. I spent last week at Disney, Seaworld and the Zoo. I also attended a pool party and spent a day with a person i did not know. That is good for me. I was able to catch up with an old friend today and I am so happy that God has blessed her with a wonderful man. I am also realizing a bit more about myself and about my friendships. I have been frustrated and even angry with a friend of mine. But i know that she is just changing and I am not the easest person to get along with. It still is a pain in the ass though. I guess i just wishes she could be a little less selfish. And i wish that I didnt care so much. So i am still making progress on the exercising and losing weight thing. I am up to 10lbs lost!! YAY and my family is able to tell in my clothing that i have lost weight. ihave also started to run again (slowly though) and was able to do better than i thought i would especcially since i have no run since like march when i injured my knee. I am also working on sit ups and pushups. I am going to try to prepare to enter into the AirForce. I really want to but right now I am too heavy and not in shape enough. My goal is to work out and prepare myself for the pt test that a private would have at the end of boot camp and them go talk to them, even if i am not in the weight range yet. PMSing does not help the weight loss plan. Iam craving carbs like they are the only food on this earth. I am hoping tomorrow is better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment